Partnerships Manager US
Partnerships Manager US
Are you passionate about collaborating with online creators, influencers and thought-leaders? We are seeking a bold, dynamic and energetic partnerships manager who can create and produce impactful creator partnerships.
As our US Partnerships Manager you will be responsible for working closely with content creators. You will identify creators that align with our mission and brand, build relationships, negotiate contracts, develop original concepts and manage the execution of these programs. A passion for developing innovative and creative ideas, a sense of what moves people and culture while making an impact is essential in this position.
Imagine5 is an environmental media nonprofit inspiring people to live a sustainable lifestyle and empowering them to make changes in their everyday lives.
We are on an important mission but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. The team of 18 members is diverse and spread out over our offices in Amsterdam, Copenhagen and San Francisco. Our work culture is informal and entrepreneurial, the organization is flat and we believe in a test and learn approach to realize our end goal of having a positive impact on people and the planet.
About the role
As the US Partnerships Manager, you will play a crucial role collaborating with content creators to create compelling content initiatives that amplify our mission and grow our brand. You will be responsible for identifying creators, building relationships, negotiating contracts, and producing content.
The ideal candidate is both a business savvy relationship builder and a creative storyteller with a strong passion for climate solutions, sustainability, culture and a deep understanding of social media and influencer/creator marketing.
- Work with our Head of Partnerships to develop a 12 month partnership strategy that aligns with our mission, brand, and strategy.
- Build a pipeline of potential partners via networking and outreach across media companies, NGOs, creators and events.
- Conduct outreach to prospective partners to pitch Imagine5 and present high-level creative ideas for partnership.
- Collaborate with Partners to create bespoke content and programming that maximizes and accelerates collective impact.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce original content formats featuring our partners.
- Build a content and marketing strategy around each new partnership that aligns with our audience growth goals.
- Point of contact between internal and external stakeholders to manage and execute partnership campaigns.
- Analyze and measure success/impact of each partnership and share learnings with the wider team in a wrap report.
- Proven experience working with online content creators (IG, YT, TikTok).
- You have a deep understanding of social-first video content across key platforms (YT, IG, TikTok, etc).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Experience as a partnership manager with proven project management skills.
- Great interpersonal skills – natural flair and interest in connecting with other people in organizations who fight for a more sustainable future.
- Flexible and an appetite for an entrepreneurial environment with an appreciation for varied workplace cultures.
- Balance of disciplined commercial thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on with a can-do attitude.
- A strong affinity for working for a charitable organization and the personal ambition to make an impact.
- Knowledge of multimedia storytelling techniques, including data visualization, motion graphics, and interactive video elements.
- You are a student of the internet who understands how trends move culture
- Knowledge of sustainability and climate solutions
- San Francisco (hybrid 3 days a week in our SF office). The role requires some domestic and international travel.
Please submit your resume and cover letter here