Are you driven by a passion to make brands that make a difference in the world grow? Then keep on reading! We are seeking an experienced growth marketing marketer with a data driven, performance mindset spearheading the growth of Imagine5 across all digital channels through data insights, a solid acquisition strategy, continuous testing, learning and being better everyday. All with the goal to help our audience live a more sustainable life everyday for people and planet.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the overall growth of the Imagine5 audience. Across our owned channels; social media, website and newsletter base. But also magazine sales and memberships. By planning, executing and optimising all digital marketing activities in close collaboration with our Chief Engagement Officer. You will spearhead growth of Imagine5 through all acquisition channels and initiatives that engage our community and focus on sparking behavioural change. You are a data and growth driven professional with a passion for learning, optimisation and proven results, a sense of what moves people and have an analytical mindset.
Imagine5 is an impact nonprofit making sustainable living contagious. We aim to inspire and unite behind great ideas, through storytelling and partnerships and building an engaged community in order to accelerate positive change.
We are on an important and serious mission, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. The team of 25 members is diverse and spread out over our offices in Amsterdam, Copenhagen and San Francisco. Our work culture is informal and entrepreneurial, the organisation is flat and we believe in a test and learn approach to realise our end goal of having a positive impact on people and the planet.
About the role
This is a full-time position for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager, who shares our ideas and values and wants to contribute to our mission of engaging people to create a better future. You will be working from Amsterdam, The Netherlands and will report to our Chief Engagement Officer who is also based in our Amsterdam office.
- Develop the digital marketing plan and responsible for the execution of all digital marketing activities (supported by our team of writers, visual designers, videographer and SoMe managers)
- Day to day performance of all digital marketing activities
- Execute Paid SoMe campaigns (Meta + Li)
- Execute 360 digital campaigns (SEA, display, video) building brand awareness, brand consideration and acquisition to owned channels.
- Optimising user journeys across channels (Paid SoMe, .com & newsletter)
- Search Engine Optimization (domain value building, inlinking)
- Optimising marketing spend across paid channels
- Deliver and report on marketing KPIs (traffic, followers, Engagement Rate)
- Support the editorial team with content related insights based on data from GA4
- Looker Studio and Google Trends
- Optimising performance across all relevant touch points
- Ensuring an aligned and clear brand messaging across touch points
What we can offer
- A meaningful job and to be a part of an amazing international team.
- Market based salary/benefits.
- A dynamic and flexible work environment (hybrid 3 days in the office, 2 days remote).
- Extensive experience as a digital marketing manager or growth marketer; (5 years+) in a similar role or from an agency
- Excellent English speaker
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid and hands-on experience with Paid SoMe (Meta & Linkedin)
- Super user of GA4, Google Ads, Meta Business manager, Looker Studio
- Excellent project management, creative problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Solid understanding and knowledge about (trends in) social media and digital platforms
- Flexible and an appetite for an entrepreneurial environment with an appreciation for varied workplace cultures
- Phenomenal balance of disciplined critical thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on with a can-do attitude
- A strong affinity for working for a charitable organisation and the personal ambition to make an impact.
Please submit your motivation and resume here.